Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tlatta

Default vlookup

an example of the data is below.

model Supplier and Model Points
BLAKESLEE G2000F BLAKESLEE G2000F 350
BLAKESLEE G2000F BLAKESLEE UC21B 350
BLAKESLEE G2000F BLAKESLEE D8B 500
BLAKESLEE XC30T BLAKESLEE R-L-40 1000
DOYON JA4 BLAKESLEE B20CA 400
DOYON JA4 BLAKESLEE F20CA 450
DOYON SM402NA BLAKESLEE SD20 125
TURBO AIR TSR-49SD BLAKESLEE SD30 250
ROYAL RCO-1-NAT BLAKESLEE F30CA 500

Putting together a program where a model is equal to a point value.
Assuming that this is column a, b and c. I want column D to match the point
value of column C for the corresponding value of column B. For example D2,
D3 and D4 would equal 350 because it equals B2. Is there anyway to do this
with Vlookup? Thank you for the help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Can you take a look at examples in
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/vlookup.htm

Your table must have the argument on the left of the values to return.
I don't see the values that you would be trying to matchup, just those in the table.
---
HTH,