Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TimT

Default Calculate a biweekly date

Is there a way to use a formula to calculate a biweekly pay day? For
example, I want a spreadsheet that automatically puts the date for every
other Wednesday throughout the year??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Automatically how? In what way, what would you do to trigger this date
entry?

Peo Sjoblom

"TimT" wrote in message
Is there a way to use a formula to calculate a biweekly pay day? For
example, I want a spreadsheet that automatically puts the date for every
other Wednesday throughout the year??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

If you mean a table with those dates:

enter the date of the first Wednesday in A1
In A2, enter: =A1+14
Copy down as far as needed

--
Kind regards,