Vicky

Default Limitation of Excel 2002

Hi All,

I have created an excel file have 74 sheets which are interlinked to each
other. However whenever we try to add any additional sheets I am getting an
error €œToo many different cell format €œ

can someone help us on this and also may I know the limitation for the
number of sheets and Formats in excel. ????

Thanks,

vicky