scottech

Default Printing one row at top of every page

I seem to remember being able to do this, but I can't say for certain and
can't remember for the life of me how.

If I have one row [the one I have on my sheet is not Row 1, but if it needs
to be I can make it Row 1], and I want that particular row to print on the
top of every page [as it has the column descriptions for my sheet].

Anyone know how to do that?

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Scott
Louise

Go into File, Page Setup and click onto the Sheet tab.

Here, it says 'rows to repeat at top'. Click onto the row number of the one
you want visible at the top of subsequent pages and choose OK.

When you enter page breaks, you will not physically see the headings on the
new pages, however, when you print your worksheet, the headings will print at
the top of every page.

HTH

Louise

"scottech" wrote:

I seem to remember being able to do this, but I can't say for certain and
can't remember for the life of me how.

If I have one row [the one I have on my sheet is not Row 1, but if it needs
to be I can make it Row 1], and I want that particular row to print on the
top of every page [as it has the column descriptions for my sheet].

Anyone know how to do that?

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Scott

Niek Otten

FilePage setupSheetRows to repeat at top

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten