flow23

Default worksheets

I have two worksheets. one contact info with a field "approach code".

The other table has more details on each approach code and a column named
"approach code" listing all values. ( listed in first sheet)

There is no link at the moment between the two worksheets.

I need to make pivot table analysing data based on the two sheets.. how can
I do that?

CyberTaz

Your biggest challenge is that _all_ data summarized in a Pivot Table must be
in a single data range on *one* worksheet unless you establish "multiple
consolidation ranges". Take a look he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/as...346321033.aspx

I'm sure you will get more expert guidance if you need it.

HTH |:)

"flow23" wrote:

I have two worksheets. one contact info with a field "approach code".

The other table has more details on each approach code and a column named
"approach code" listing all values. ( listed in first sheet)

There is no link at the moment between the two worksheets.

I need to make pivot table analysing data based on the two sheets.. how can
I do that?

flow23

thanks
Is it possible to write a formula ( If else if)

If value in b1 is within range sheet2.range B:B
then copy that row in sheet 1 at G1: J1
else

in which case.. I will have all fields in one sheet.??

but me not good at if ,else if statements

help