justaguyfromky

Default dget or dsum? that is the question

I want to add a reminder line to my excel workpage. I have a list of dates
that I have certain appointments, also I have a countdown of the number of
days until that appointment. All of this data is already in a table. What I
need it to do is to count the number of appointments I have in the next 7
days. When using the dget or the dsum, I get an error #VALUE

Database: SST (name of the range the database is in)
Field: 3
Criteria: <7

In the criteria line, it wants text, I dont understand why it wont take a
number when a number is what I am looking for.

Any help would be appreciated
pinmaster

Hi
I'm not an expert but mayby something like this array formula:
=SUM(IF(A1:A16<=TODAY()+6,1,0))-SUM(IF(A1:A16<TODAY(),1,0))
entered with SHIFT+CTRL+ENTER

A1:A16 would be your date column, change to suit your data.

HTH
JG

--
pinmaster