Bryan J Bloom

Default first time linking worksheets need some info and help

I'm trying to link 4 cells with dates in them to be inputted into the second
sheet for calculation. BUT the info is in a cycle. So basically I need it to
link and stay. But when I do the next cycle, I need the info to change. I do
have a column that is counting the cycles. So can I make it so it'll link the
info until the cycle number changes? (a Formula???) if so how do i put a link
and formula together.

Also if this is figured out,can you possibly link a cell to two different
worksheets within a workbook?

Thank You
Bryan Bloom
pinmaster

Hi,
Can you give an example as to what you are trying to do?

--
pinmaster
pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6261

Bryan J Bloom

A2 B2 C2 D2 E2 F2
123 1/01/01 1/02/01 1/03/05 1/04/05 1

a2= unit number
b2-e2= dates the unit moved
f2= what cycle its on

So im trying to get the sheet to link to another worksheet, but not lose the
info or the link when I start the next cycle.
eg; the above example is now done with cycle 1 and is linked to another
sheet, cycle 2 is about to start, so Im going to erase the dates. Is there
anyway of Excel saving cycle 1's information in the linked worksheet?