Bob Shepard

Default Data Entry problem

When I enter numbers into spreadsheets they get changed to two decimal points
(e.g. 250 = 2.5). I know there must be some global setting, but I don't know
where. Can anyone help?
ShaunM

Hi Bob

Just had somebody here today with the same problem, had me stumped.

Turns out goto: Tools Options Edit (Tab) then untick the box
marked "fixed decimal places"

Regards
Shaun

--