cursednomore

Default Matrix/array question

I am trying to demonstrate the effect of changing scores on a cumulative
total. My table has 7 categories. Each category has a weight factor of
between 1 and 4, and can receive a score between 1 and 5. I want to create a
table showing all the possible combinations of scores, to show what effect
any change in score in one category will have on the total score. I realize
that I will get 78,125 results, but I can then summarize them to show the
overall effects. What formula would give me these results, or is there even a
way to do it? My categories are a2:a8, weights are b2:b8, and scores are
c2:g8. Any help would be greatly appreciated.