karesz

Default How to SUMIF multiple ranges?

Hello!

As You see I have got a production statistic dayly. I need to sum it
weekly
on the end of the month. I need to do this manualy every time. I would

like to define a name: range for each week. SUMIF and DSUM is not ok,
because these just summing the firs column of the range. Ineed to do
this with one formula. To sum it first in one column and than use this
column in SUMIF is not ok.

Thanx for help.

Charles Cseh

|Filename: How.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4021 |

karesz
karesz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28627
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483605

Jerry W. Lewis

Most knowledgeable users will not open attachments. If you will post a good
text description, you will likely recieve a prompt answer.

As a general suggestion, your subject line suggests that you might be able
to use SUMPRODUCT along the lines of
=SUMPRODUCT(condition1*condition2*range)
or multiple SUMIF's along the lines of
=SUMIF(range1,cond1)+SUMIF(range2,cond2)+...

Jerry