locutus243

Default User guided button???

Hi guys,

I have 100 worksheets all with different names and a main menu. From
the main menu I want to be able to press a button that opens an input
box in which I can type the name of the worksheet I want to go to and
then a macro will take me to that worksheet.
Is this possible, I've been looking for a way but am relatively rubbish
with Excel. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks for your time

Mark

--
locutus243
locutus243's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12862

locutus243

Hey guys,

I've been experimenting since my post and have the following code in
VB. It brings up an input box but then whenever I enter anything and
click OK, an error message appears. Could anyone give me a hand???

Thanks

Mark

Heres my code:-

Sub RoundToZero()
Worksheets("Main Page").Activate
On Error GoTo PressedCancel
Set Pub = Application.inputbox( _
prompt:="Enter your EKR Pubn Code", _
Type:=0)
Worksheets("Pub").Activate

Exit Sub

PressedCancel:
Resume

locutus243
locutus243's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12862
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483414

Bob Phillips

Sub RoundToZero()
Dim Pub
Worksheets("Main Page").Activate
On Error GoTo PressedCancel
Pub = InputBox( _
prompt:="Enter your EKR Pubn Code")
Worksheets(Pub).Activate

Exit Sub
PressedCancel:

HTH

RP

"locutus243" wrote
in message ...

Hey guys,

I've been experimenting since my post and have the following code in
VB. It brings up an input box but then whenever I enter anything and
click OK, an error message appears. Could anyone give me a hand???

Thanks

Mark

Heres my code:-

Sub RoundToZero()
Worksheets("Main Page").Activate
On Error GoTo PressedCancel
Set Pub = Application.inputbox( _
prompt:="Enter your EKR Pubn Code", _
Type:=0)
Worksheets("Pub").Activate

Exit Sub

PressedCancel:
Resume

locutus243
locutus243's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483414

locutus243

Hey,

Thanks for your help. I tried your script but it said that there was a
wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignments on the 'Pub =
input( _' line.

What does this mean??

Thanks

Mark

[...]