Aquila47

Default How do i save the email information in Excel 2003 for next time?

In Office 2002, see link,

it says, towards the bottom:
"In Excel, the original worksheet remains open so that you can continue
working on it. When you save the worksheet, the e-mail information (recipient
list, e-mail options, and any file attachments) is saved with the worksheet.
The next time you send a copy of the worksheet, the e-mail information
appears in the e-mail header. This makes it easy to send updates of the
worksheet to the same recipients."

Can this also be done in Office 2003? I've upgraded and now after mailing,
the email header disappears and when the file is saved, the information is
forgotten. I know I can save it before mailing and not after will save it
with the info, but I'd rather do it the old way.