Zeng

Default max number of wrap/turns in text wrapping?

After 31 turns, the text wrapping decides not wrap any more, the last line
keeps go out to the right and become hidden. Although when i click on it to
enter more text, it wraps correctly but as soon as I click on somewhere else
it goes back to the old state (not correct wrapping). Is there a way to
make it wrap correctly or maybe there is a max number of turns a cell can
support?

thanks!!

RagDyer

Have you tried using