dino

Default printing word art on an excel worksheet

I have added word art to my spread sheet and when I print it the word art
does not print. thanks
dominicb

Good afternoon Dino

Right click on your wordart and select Format WordArt. Find the
Properties tab and make sure that the Print Object box is ticked.

HTH

DominicB

--
dominicb