SallieMay

Default .csv Files in Excel

Looking for help with .csv Files. How can I copy (description) in to my
columns, so I do not have to manual type. I tryed to copy and paste, but it
would not work. I'm working on my auctions lists. I sure could use the help.
Thank you
--
sm
R.VENKATARAMAN

first copy into excel . it will come into one column. find out the
delimiters i.e. the sign between the items those come into each column,
usually it will be comma(,). then in excel data-texttocolumn-choose
delimited-cllick next and then the wizard is interactive.