BruceC

Default How do I reset options to default values

I would like to reset all options to their installation default values
without going through either a reload of the program or a one by one reset.
Is there a way?

I am particularly interested in options like the transitional navigation
option.

Thanks
Bruce

Anne Troy

Hi, Bruce. Delete the *.xlb file and dump Excel's registry key. Instructions
can be found he
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com