-   -   How do I reset options to default values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53977-how-do-i-reset-options-default-values.html)

BruceC

How do I reset options to default values

I would like to reset all options to their installation default values
without going through either a reload of the program or a one by one reset.
Is there a way?

I am particularly interested in options like the transitional navigation
option.

Thanks
Bruce

Anne Troy

How do I reset options to default values

Hi, Bruce. Delete the *.xlb file and dump Excel's registry key. Instructions
can be found he
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com