plowleg

Default Balance sheet

I was using a balance sheet to keep track of my expenses and incoming money.
When the page was full I could no longer add any further transactions. How do
I insert another page or make it larger?
keithl816

Hi Plowleg,

How is your data set up? Can you be a bit more specific.

--
keithl816
keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21287

plowleg

We are using the template Balance Sheet. There is 5 columns, the date,
description, payment, recieved and balance. (Payment is outgoing money,
received is coming in.) We could only put on about 15 things before it was
full.

"keithl816" wrote:

Hi Plowleg,

How is your data set up? Can you be a bit more specific.

--
keithl816
keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21287
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=482550

Bryan Hessey

That is the way that template it set.

If you need more lines then you can select the row which is to follow
your needed row and rightmouse - Insert new rows, but be sure to insert
new rows within the range that is being totalled (check the formula in
the next total cell)

The Balance Sheet template is for producing a balance, and is not a
transaction ledger, you should maybe try a different Worksheet for
recording transactions.

"keithl816" wrote:

Hi Plowleg,

How is your data set up? Can you be a bit more specific.

--
keithl816

keithl816's Profile:

View this thread:

Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=482550

keithl816

Open your balance sheet and go to Tools/Protection/Unprotect/ and hit
the enter key. This will umprotect the sheet.

Highlight row 15 and scroll down to whatever number you want. With the
rows highlighted, right click mouse button and pick insert. You will
have to drag the formulas down on column I, and also merge the cells
for each row in D, E, and F.

Hope this is understandable

Larry

--
keithl816
keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21287
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=482550

keithl816

Click on cell I14 (The cell with the formula), the cell will appear with
a thick black border around it, on the lower right corner of that cell
you will see a black box, left click the box and while holding down the
left mouse button drag the box down to where you desire to be. Make sure
you do not go outside of the rows you have added.

Larry