Jacob

Default Convert Excel to XML

What's the easiest way for me to convert excel to XML without getting extra
markup (cause I noticed that happens if you save your file as xml).

I'm looking for a way to take like the headers in my spreadsheet, and use
those as xml tags, and then the data in the cell is what goes between the tag.

Is their an expansion pack for this or something?