sinplicity

Default Setting a password on a Single File Web Page (mht; mhtml file)

I am using a spreadsheet to maintain my Favourites links, and want to be able
to access it online to add or amend details, but obviously don't want anybody
else to be able to do so. I have set a password for the Excel file from which
I am publishing the mht file, but I don't get a password challenge when I
open the mht file in Explorer. Is there a way to set a password on this in
Excel?