RWS

Default Hyperlinks

I have multiple works sheets in a workbook such as "2005 Inventory" and "Sold
Inventory".

I attached a hyperlink to many of my products, linking the item # to a .jpg
file, which contains a picture of that item.

As I sell out of an item I cut and paste that item's row of information to the
"sold Inventory" worksheet.

When I do this I lose the hyperlink and have to re-link it to the jpg file.

Why does this happen and how can I fix this problem?
Dave Peterson

I couldn't reproduce this.

You inserted a hyperlink (via insert|hyperlink) and you just edit|cut,
edit|Paste (not edit|Paste special)??

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

I don't have a guess.

I just tried what you wrote and it worked fine.

If you start a new workbook with multiple sheets, add a hyperlink to a cell and
try it there, does it work?