Excel Hack

Default converting hours to hours & minutes

Hi, can anyone help me convert calculated hours (2.9) to display as Hours &
Minutes (2:54).

Cheers; Peter
JMB

With 2.9 in cell A1

=TIME(INT(A1),MOD(A1,1)*60,0)

Change the cell format as needed.

"Excel Hack" wrote:

Hi, can anyone help me convert calculated hours (2.9) to display as Hours &
Minutes (2:54).

Cheers; Peter

Biff

Hi!

Try this:

=(Yourformula(.......))/24

Format the cell as h:mm

Biff

"Excel Hack" <Excel wrote in message
Hi, can anyone help me convert calculated hours (2.9) to display as Hours
&
Minutes (2:54).

Cheers; Peter