Bryan Bloom

Default Checkbox Basic Help

I want to add a checkbox into my spreadsheet. What is the best way to do that?

Once that is done, what should I do to set it up to be referred to in
another area, such as a formula?

Thank you.
Bob Phillips

If you add it from the forms toolbar, drag it down from the toolbar, and go
into properties and link it to a cell. You can then test this cell for True
or False in your formula.

--

HTH

RP

"Bryan Bloom" wrote in message
I want to add a checkbox into my spreadsheet. What is the best way to do

that?

Once that is done, what should I do to set it up to be referred to in
another area, such as a formula?

Thank you.

PCLIVE

Use the Control Toolbox from the Toolbars menu...View-Toolbars-Control
Toolbox.
Create your checkbox from this toolbar. Then right click the checkbox and
select Properties. Set the LinkedCell option to the desired cell in your
worksheet. When checked, your linked cell will display "TRUE", otherwise
"FALSE".

HTH,
Paul