JB2010

Default Retaining Daily Data Automatically

Hi

Ive got a spreadsheet which takes data from tab 1 (which is a list
sequential list of dates in column A followed by the data in B) & updates a
cell in tab 2 with the relevant data when TODAY matches a date in the tab 1
master.

I can get it to do this for one day, then it obviously overwrites the
figures the next day. How do i keep it feeding the info daily but keep a
record of each days results in tab 2?

Any help gratefully recieved

cheers