excel border problem solution

Default how can i add automatic bottom border in a continious table

am preparing a documents in excel which consist several pages with various
columns. how can i add continious bottom border (on end of each page) on each
page automatically.. in normal case, if it is continious columns, it's not
providing bottom border in automatic page brake and we hv to draw it manually
and then after if we add any new row, this manually drawn bottom border will
move to next page.. is there any solution to add automatic border on each
page brake ??
Jay

am preparing a documents in excel which consist several pages with
various columns. how can i add continious bottom border (on end of
each page) on each page automatically.. in normal case, if it is
continious columns, it's not providing bottom border in automatic page
brake and we hv to draw it manually and then after if we add any new
row, this manually drawn bottom border will move to next page.. is
there any solution to add automatic border on each page brake ??

Maybe conditional formatting would help.

I did an example where 52 lines fit on a page.

Then I did <contol-A to select everything, and
Format Conditional formatting

For the "Condition" I used
=MOD(ROW(),52)=0
and for the "Format" I used a bottom cell border.

Depending on what other borders you have, you might need to add additional
formats.
Jay

am preparing a documents in excel which consist several pages with
various columns. how can I add continuous bottom border (on end of
each page) on each page automatically.. in normal case, if it is
continuous columns, it's not providing bottom border in automatic page
brake and we have to draw it manually and then after if we add any new
row, this manually drawn bottom border will move to next page.. is
there any solution to add automatic border on each page break ??

One way to get a border is to use
Format Sheet Background

You'd have to prepare a graphic file with the border ahead of time somehow.
It'll probably take some trial and error until it fits right, but then you
can use it over and over.