areddy

Default I don't want to display any controls in excel.

Hello All,

I want to do some customization in excel.when I open new or existing
excel I don't want to display any menu bars, tool bars or no other
controls.
Just I want to display plain excel file with one button like showing in
the attachment.
If I click on button I want to open 'save as' window to save the file.

Except that I don't want to display any controls in the excel sheet...

Please see the attachment.

Thanks & Regards,
Amar...

|Filename: display only button in excel..doc |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3968 |

areddy
areddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28204
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=480522