Terry

Default PROTECTION

Office 2003

I have a file I have been using for years and it cannot be opened until I
put in my password.

Silly thing here is I cannot remember how I did it, and wish to do it with a
new workbook...can you help please.??

I have tried protection via tools/protection but unable to have it OPEN
protected.

TIA

Anne Troy

Hi, Terry. It's under File--Save as--Tools.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Terry" wrote in message
Office 2003

I have a file I have been using for years and it cannot be opened until I
put in my password.

Silly thing here is I cannot remember how I did it, and wish to do it with
new workbook...can you help please.??

I have tried protection via tools/protection but unable to have it OPEN
protected.

TIA

Terry

Thanks Anne ....THAT WAS IT!!

Terry

After..... FileSave as, I do not have an option for TOOLS...it just brings
up the Save as