Cerise

Default Problem with buttons

Hi

I have 2 workbooks to which I'm adding a button with a small macro
attached (the same one on each).
Using the forms toolbar, I've added a button to one of the workbooks,
no problem.
The other is causing problems. When I open the forms toolbar it's all
greyed out. The worksheet isn't protected and even the cells are
unlocked. I'm at a loss to work out what the problem is.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

--
Cerise
Cerise's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m157

Jim Cone

Cerise,
It will do that if more than one sheet is selected.
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Cerise" wrote...