DF

Default how do I insert the current time (static) and date in a cell?

I want to use Excel as an automated timesheet.
Peo Sjoblom

Ctrl + ; and Ctrl + :

Peo Sjoblom

"DF" wrote in message
I want to use Excel as an automated timesheet.

DF

That instruction does not help; I have tried to do that, but nothing happens.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Ctrl + ; and Ctrl + :

Peo Sjoblom

"DF" wrote in message
I want to use Excel as an automated timesheet.

Cene K

Ctrl + ; will return the date Ctrl + Shift + ; will return the time

"DF" wrote:

That instruction does not help; I have tried to do that, but nothing happens.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Ctrl + ; and Ctrl + :

Peo Sjoblom

"DF" wrote in message
I want to use Excel as an automated timesheet.

Bob Phillips

That is Ctrl and ;/: keys together, i..e Ctrl-; and Ctrl-Shift-;, not the +
key.

--

HTH

RP

"DF" wrote in message
That instruction does not help; I have tried to do that, but nothing

happens.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Ctrl + ; and Ctrl + :

Peo Sjoblom

"DF" wrote in message
I want to use Excel as an automated timesheet.

jocke

hi try this

ctrl + shift+;
and you will get the date