Chris

Default When I click buttons I have added the font or button resize, Why?

I have some buttons on my spreadsheet that I use to execute some commands.
When I click them they will resize. The font resizes smaller each time until
I can't even read it. Sometimes the button itself will resize and get bigger
with each click. If I resize the button in design mode the font goes back to
normal. Why is this happening?
Dave Peterson

I've never seen this in real life, but I have read posts that describe this
problem when using controls from the control toolbox toolbar.

Any chance you could use the buttons from the Forms toolbar.

You'll have to move the code to a general module (and maybe rewrite some of it),
so you may want to experiment with a couple of buttons before you do all of
them.

--

Dave Peterson
PeterAtherton

"Chris" wrote:

I have some buttons on my spreadsheet that I use to execute some commands.
When I click them they will resize. The font resizes smaller each time until
I can't even read it. Sometimes the button itself will resize and get bigger
with each click. If I resize the button in design mode the font goes back to
normal. Why is this happening?

Right Click on the button and choose Format control. Click on the properties
Tab and click on the Don't resize object with cells.

Peter Atherton