PeterAtherton

Default When I click buttons I have added the font or button resize, Why?

"Chris" wrote:

I have some buttons on my spreadsheet that I use to execute some commands.
When I click them they will resize. The font resizes smaller each time until
I can't even read it. Sometimes the button itself will resize and get bigger
with each click. If I resize the button in design mode the font goes back to
normal. Why is this happening?

Right Click on the button and choose Format control. Click on the properties
Tab and click on the Don't resize object with cells.

Peter Atherton