grandfilth

Default How to make excel disappear!

How can I make excel disappear when I open my program?! I would like
everything exept for my program to disappear when i open it. Is this
possible? How is this accomplished? Any help would be much
appreciated.

--
grandfilth
grandfilth's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28240

swatsp0p

If you mean you want to only see the spreadsheet and not all of the
toolbars, etc., click ViewFull Screen.

Does this work for you?

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=479476

grandfilth

swatsp0p Wrote:
If you mean you want to only see the spreadsheet and not all of the
toolbars, etc., click ViewFull Screen.

Does this work for you?

This does work, but it doesn't hide the cell references or the menu
bit. Also I would like it to only show my spreadsheet from the moment
you open it, so that anyone can use it and not fiddle with anything...

--
grandfilth
grandfilth's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28240
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=479476

Chip Pearson

Application.Visible = False will hide the main Excel window.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"grandfilth"
wrote
in message

How can I make excel disappear when I open my program?! I
would like
everything exept for my program to disappear when i open it.
Is this
possible? How is this accomplished? Any help would be much
appreciated.

--
grandfilth
grandfilth's Profile:
View this thread:

grandfilth

Thanks very much, but where abouts do i write that so it works?Sorry,
i'm abit thick!!