johnny rodriguez

Default i need to make a formula that adds up my hours after my 40 hours

for example i put my hours daily but i need to have a formula that tells me
how many hours over time do i have after my 40 so the table automatic tells
me how much more money do i earned that week
example that i had already done b7-40*30.00 enter it works but not until i
make 40 hours
please help me if you can
thank you
Dave O

Try changing your formula to
=IF(B740,B7-40*30,"")

The cell will be blank until you work more than 40 hours.

pinmaster

Hi,
Try:
IF(B740,B7-40*30,"")

HTH
JG

--
pinmaster
pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6261

excelking54

Ever heard of a calculator?

--
excelking54
excelking54's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28348

exceluserforeman

Default i need to make a formula that adds up my hours after my 40 hou

This problem is what Excel does best! If we all just used calculators,
Microsoft would go broke!

"excelking54" wrote:

Ever heard of a calculator?