Activate Formula Auditing

Default How do I activate the formula auditing toolbar

I cannot activate the formula auditing toolbar. I can see it on the screens,
but all buttons are grey and cannot be used.

damorrison

right click on the toolbars, select auditing

damorrison

right click on the toolbars, select auditing
I think you need to have formulas for it to work

CyberTaz

Hello-

It isn't necessary to have any content for the toolbar to be active, but you
must have a file open. Also, the buttons will dim while you are editing in a
cell or if you have a graphic object selected.

If none of these are the case & the buttons are still dimmed, try going to
ToolsCustomize-Toolbars page, click the name of the Formula Auditing
toolbar, then click Reset. See if that makes a difference after you OK out of
the dialog box.

HTH |:)