Custom Lists in Excel

Default Custom Lists in Excel

I know the default custom lists in Excel are an effort to make life simpler,
but I want to delete them because they are causing other list sorting
incorrect. For example, I study car sales, and we have 3 digit names for car
makes. Saturn is one of those makes. Your custom list interprets 'SAT' as
Saturday and places it on the top of the list. This is a nuisance. Please
allow us to override those default lists.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

CyberTaz

Even though you can't (easily)remove the default lists, you can do the next
best thing.

Go to ToolsOptionsCustom Lists & create your own... even if it includes
entries that appear in other lists.

Whenever you need to sort, click in the range and go to DataSort, click the
Options button, then open the combo box list & choose the Custom sort key you
want to use. If you need to use it frequently, just record a simple macro &
add it as a custom toolbar button or menu command.

Regards |:)