MikeCyng

Default How do I add a macro to a custom menu?

I can't find my macros in the customize/commands list
Bob Phillips

Where did you store them? They should be in a standard code module. If the
module has Option Private Module at the head, the macros are declared as
private, or they have arguments, you will not see them.

--

HTH

RP

"MikeCyng" wrote in message
I can't find my macros in the customize/commands list

MikeCyng

Thanks for your response Bob.

They are in a module in the VB editor. I can't see 'Option Private' in the
module and there are no argumants. I can assign the macro to a button but
can't get them as items in a drop down menu.

Cheers
Mike

"MikeCyng" wrote in message
I can't find my macros in the customize/commands list

MikeCyng

I've finally managed to find a website which answers my question -
http://www.aicpa.org/pubs/jofa/jul2001/lenning.htm
I can see were i was going wrong now!

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply.

Cheers
Mike

"MikeCyng" wrote in message
I can't find my macros in the customize/commands list

Dave Peterson

I really like the way John Walkenbach does it in his menumaker workbook: