Default Remove custom menu

I created a custom menu that loads when a workbook is
opened. This menu is needed only for this one workbook.
How, and where, do I write the code to remove the menu
when the workbook is closed?

TIA
Ron de Bruin

Hi

Use this events in the thisworkbook module

Private Sub Workbook_Activate()

End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate()

End Sub

Read Chip Pearson's site about Events
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/*events.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message ...
I created a custom menu that loads when a workbook is
opened. This menu is needed only for this one workbook.
How, and where, do I write the code to remove the menu
when the workbook is closed?

TIA

Ron de Bruin

Thanks Dave

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message ...
I created a custom menu that loads when a workbook is
opened. This menu is needed only for this one workbook.
How, and where, do I write the code to remove the menu
when the workbook is closed?

TIA

--

Dave Peterson

Ron de Bruin

Hi Dave

Strange that you don't see the - in the thread
I copy/paste Chip's link from a old thread (Google)