Caroken

Default Help w/ GRIDLINES EXCEL 2003

GRINDLINES will not show in PRINT PREVIEW nor will they change color to
BLACK as I want them to using TOOLS OPTIONS VIEW

All Background Settings are in DEFAULT since original Install. I am stuck
on a report until I get this solved. I am willing to send Spreadsheet via
email if you'd like to view my situation.

Thank You

Ken
paul

in page setup check gridlines
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"Caroken" wrote:

GRINDLINES will not show in PRINT PREVIEW nor will they change color to
BLACK as I want them to using TOOLS OPTIONS VIEW

All Background Settings are in DEFAULT since original Install. I am stuck
on a report until I get this solved. I am willing to send Spreadsheet via
email if you'd like to view my situation.

Thank You

Ken

Gord Dibben

Caroken

Your emailed workbook never got to me.

Perhaps you didn't change the AT and DOT to @ and .

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:30:03 -0700, "Caroken"
wrote:

GRINDLINES will not show in PRINT PREVIEW nor will they change color to
BLACK as I want them to using TOOLS OPTIONS VIEW

All Background Settings are in DEFAULT since original Install. I am stuck
on a report until I get this solved. I am willing to send Spreadsheet via
email if you'd like to view my situation.

Thank You

Ken

Caroken

Greetings ~

I'm looking for where that setting is located and can't find it. How do I
change the AT settings before I send? BTW - I solved the Gridlines problem
so now the only problem I still have is seeing the lines in PRINT VIEW and
the Grid is still not Printing.

Thanks, Ken

wrote:

GRINDLINES will not show in PRINT PREVIEW nor will they change color to
BLACK as I want them to using TOOLS OPTIONS VIEW

All Background Settings are in DEFAULT since original Install. I am stuck
on a report until I get this solved. I am willing to send Spreadsheet via
email if you'd like to view my situation.

Thank You

Ken

Dave Peterson

Gord's email address is based on this: