kit

Default open at define work sheet

Iwant a shared workbook to always open at a define work sheet (Front page).
I have entered the following in vb under workbook but it does not work. I
entered the following
Private Sub Workbook_Open(sheets "front page".select)
End Sub
please help
Kitty
Chip Pearson

Put the following code in the ThisWorkbook code module:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Me.Worksheets("Front Page").Select

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"kit" wrote in message
Iwant a shared workbook to always open at a define work sheet
(Front page).
I have entered the following in vb under workbook but it does
not work. I
entered the following
Private Sub Workbook_Open(sheets "front page".select)
End Sub
please help
Kitty

FxM

kit wrote:
Iwant a shared workbook to always open at a define work sheet (Front page).
I have entered the following in vb under workbook but it does not work. I
entered the following
Private Sub Workbook_Open(sheets "front page".select)
End Sub
please help
Kitty

Hi Kitty,