Matt

Default Add a number to multiple cells

I want to add 1 to a number of cells at one time. How can I do this?
Chip Pearson

Enter the 1 in some blank cell and copy that cell. Then select
the cells to which you want to add 1. Finally, go to the Edit
menu, choose Paste Special, and choose the "add" operation.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Matt" wrote in message
I want to add 1 to a number of cells at one time. How can I do
this?

Nick Hodge

Matt

Copy a 1 and then highlight the data and do EditPaste special...Values+Add

--
HTH
Nick Hodge