Neville

Default Database Query

I have created a data table in a worksheet and named it data. Then I
created a separate worksheet, in the same workbook, and created a database
query of the data table, by using DataImport External DataNew Database
QueryExcel Files* and defining the database name by browsing to the same
workbook. The query worked fine. However, when I moved the workbook (which
included the data source) to a different folder and tried to refresh the
database query, I got the following error message:

[Microsoft] [ODBC Excel Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine could not
find the object data. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its
name and the path name correctly.

How do I rectify this problem?