-   -   Database Query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51557-database-query.html)

Neville

Database Query

I have created a data table in a worksheet and named it €œdata€. Then I
created a separate worksheet, in the same workbook, and created a database
query of the data table, by using Data€ŠImport External Data€ŠNew Database
Query€ŠExcel Files* and defining the database name by browsing to the same
workbook. The query worked fine. However, when I moved the workbook (which
included the data source) to a different folder and tried to refresh the
database query, I got the following error message:

€œ[Microsoft] [ODBC Excel Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine could not
find the object €˜data. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its
name and the path name correctly.€

How do I rectify this problem?