mackie99

Default Lotus 123 import to Excel loses 2 text characters

Everytime I attempt to import or open a Lotus 1-2-3 file in Excel (2004 Mac),
it chops the last two characters off of every cell that is interpreted as
text. Ie. Jan becomes 'J', Feb becomes 'F', and numbers stored as text lose
the last two digits as well. I need to convert/update a great deal of files,
and cannot lose this information, please help.