Jason

Default Is it possible to bring back the normal menu?

When I click to create a new/blank template (File/New) it launches this
annoying panel on the side of the app. It doesn't follow the normal flow of
opening a new/blank file for most other Microsoft applications. Basically,
I'd like to be able to click File, click New, then bam there is my blank
excel document. don't make me hunt on the rgiht for another thing to click
on.