Rienne

Default how do i get my menu bar back?

I've lost my menu bar in Excel. I tried to enable Worksheet Menu bar, but
that is not even listed in my toolbar section in the Customize box. Any
other ideas?
DB Queen (Not)

If you right click on any bar you have left (one with buttons on it) and go
down to customise. you'll get a box appear with a tab on it labeled
toolbars. Scroll to the bottom and tick the checkbox next to "worksheet menu
bar" and it should come back. Let me know how you get on

"Rienne" wrote:

I've lost my menu bar in Excel. I tried to enable Worksheet Menu bar, but
that is not even listed in my toolbar section in the Customize box. Any
other ideas?

Jason Morin

Press ALT+F11, go to Insert Module, copy in the code
below, press ALT+Q, and run the macro from Tools Macros
Macro:

Sub EnableIt()
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar"). _
Enabled = True
End Sub

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

I've lost my menu bar in Excel. I tried to enable

Worksheet Menu bar, but
that is not even listed in my toolbar section in the

Customize box. Any
other ideas?
.

Dave Peterson

Is it ok to reset all your toolbars???

If yes, then close excel.
windows start button|search
look for *.xlb (.xlb is where toolbar customizations are saved)

Rename them all to *.xlbOLD

Start up excel to see if it's ok.

If yes, delete those *.xlbOLD files.

If no, close excel and rename them back (no harm, no foul).

--

Dave Peterson