James C

Default Macro to change worksheets in the same workbook

I am in sheet 1. I need a macro that will move me to sheet 2.
Can someone provide the code?

Thanx!

- Jim

--
James C
James C's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12114

swatsp0p

How will you trigger the code? Button? Keystroke? Other method?

More info, please.

The basic line of code is:
Sheets("sheet2").Select
where "sheet2" is the name of your sheet 2.

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=477584