ambrish

Default apply a template to existing worksheet

hi,
My question is : Is it possible to apply a previously created template
to an existing worksheet?

I have a requirement, wherein I have a number of existing xl files
(each having several worksheets). I want to format them all into a
particular format. Is it possible to do so using a template.

Any help is appreciated.
Regards,
Ambrish

JE McGimpsey

In article .com,
"ambrish" wrote:

My question is : Is it possible to apply a previously created template
to an existing worksheet?

I have a requirement, wherein I have a number of existing xl files
(each having several worksheets). I want to format them all into a
particular format. Is it possible to do so using a template.

No. In XL, templates are used only to generate files. There's no
remaining connection between the workbook and the template used.

You could record a macro of applying the formats and run it on each
workbook.