Jason

Default Multiple Checkboxes Shortcut?

This is a simple question - I'm just stumped on how to do this.
I would like to create multiple check mark boxes in my excel document so
that I can
keep track on how far I am in processing this data. (it is a 1700 line excel
sheet that I just don't have the time to go onto each line and enter the
checkbox). Can you help?
Jim Rech

Insert a check box and copy it to the cell below. Then select the two cells
with check boxes and paste them below to have 4. Continue like this and
after 10 copies or so you'll have all you need.

--
Jim