GDC

Default Font size in conditinal formatting

I set up conditional formatting in columns of an Excel 2000 worksheet. When
I pasted text values (copied from an Access data view), most of the
formatting worked fine; a condition that made text red bold worked, but the
condition that made blue bold text also changed the font size. This did not
seem to be an option (I looked at the conditional format and selection of
font and size were grayed out) for either the red or blue condition. If I
changed the blue condition from bold to regular text, the text size changed
back to normal. I then changed the blue condition back to bold and it kept
the right text size, but why it had the wrong size before I would like to
know.