roseanna

Default How Do I figure sales profits on an excel worksheet?

I am needing to figure out the sales profit number on my excel spredsheet.
Does any one know how to figure this. I am not looking for the pecent but the
total.
Kassie

Hi Roseanna

Very basically, it is normally the difference between income and expense?
Depending on the layout of your spreadsheet, this is what you need to
calculate. If you have cost and selling prices, it is therefore the
difference between selling and cost.
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa